Skip to main content

How to change Anything in your Life- continued





To get true leverage, ask yourself pain-inducing questions: "What will this cost me if I don't change?"Most of us are too busy estimating the price of change. But what's the price of not changing? "Ultimately what will I miss out on in my life if I don't make the shift? What is it already costing me mentally, emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually?
Make the pain of not changing feel so real to you, so intense, so immediate that you can't put off taking that action any longer.

If that doesn't create enough leverage, then focus on how it affects your loved ones, your children, and other people you care about. Many of us will do more for others than we'll do for ourselves. So picture in graphic detail how much your failure to change will negatively impact the people who are most important to you.

The second step is to use pleasure-associating questions to help you link those positive sensations to the idea of changing. "If I do change, how will that make me feel about myself? What kind of momentum could I create if I change this in my life? What other things could I accomplish if I really made this change today? How will my family and friends feel? How much happier will I be now?"

Now that you've linked pain in your nervous system to not changing, and pleasure to making the change, you're driven to create a change......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 20 Tips To Increase Stamina

  We all love to be energetic. We have our favourite athletes and sportsmen whose energy we can’t help but marvel at. We get tired merely by climbing two floors and for them, even twenty would be a cake walk. Whenever one mentions the word ‘stamina’, what comes to our mind is physical strength. We do not associate the word to mental exertion. However, mental  stamina  is as important as your physical stamina. The mental aspect of enduring exertion is referred to as endurance. Endurance and stamina are two sides of the same coin and cannot go without each other. Now, you often wonder how to increase stamina by natural means? There are steroids and supplements available but they aren’t the way a lot of people prefer going about increasing stamina. The best part is that you need not go that way at all. There are natural means which are a combination of diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications that can increase your stamina the natural way. Here we are listing the top 20 wa...

INVESTING : Can You Borrow Money to Buy Stocks?

  It seems like an obvious move. We’re in a bull market and stocks are soaring. Interest rates are still near historic lows. If you can borrow money at a single-digit annual interest rate, you should be able to earn enough in the market to pay off the loan and earn a substantial profit. But how does that work in practice? Can you borrow money to buy stocks? And more importantly, should you? Let’s take a closer look. Yes, You Can Borrow Money to Buy Stocks The simple answer to the question is yes: you can invest borrowed money in stocks. It’s a risky strategy. It’s also quite popular, especially during bull markets. Some people have used it very effectively and made money. Others have lost, sometimes badly. That’s the simple answer, but how do you go about doing it? The decision to invest with bor rowed money comes down to comparing the cost of borrowing versus the expected investment returns… If the returns exceed the cost, then the transaction makes economic sense. How Can You Inv...

Sample Letter of Encouragement to Motivate My Son in Hard Times.....

  As a parent, it is your duty to appreciate and encourage your son. There are times that a few words of encouragement can give him all the power and energy to work with more dedication and force to achieve his goals. We must not forget that as our children grow up, they face toughest challenges of life and a   letter of encouragement   from their parents can prove to be the best thing in the hard times. To help you write a wonderful  inspiration letter of encouragement  to your son, we have come up with a sample example letter to give you an idea to write you own. You can also customize this one to suit your needs. Example Letter of Encouragement to Motivate My Son 16.10.2022 Dear Mark, When I took you in my arms for the first time, it was the most beautiful day of my life. And I feel so happy when I look at you because you are not just a great boy to look at but also a wonderful human being inside. Your dad  and I always feel so proud of you that you have...