Skip to main content

How to get Personal Achievement

We all have dreams,,,, We all want to believe deep down in our souls that we have a special gift, that we can make a difference, that we can touch others in a special way, and that we can make the world a better place. At one time in our lives, we all had a vision for the quality of  life that we desire and deserve. Yet, for many  of us, those dreams have become so shrouded in the  frustations and routines of daily life that we no longer even make an effort to accomplish them.  For far too many, the dream has dissipated      -  and with it, so has the will to shape our destinies. Many have lost that sense of certainty that creates the winner's edge.

At times when I feel lonely and lost, I reflect on my life and how it has been in the past. All the challenges I  faced,  financial struggles, working hard in my job without a break,  trying hard to achieve my dreams, all the sacrifices that were made to achieve my dream of buying a house,  of buying a car,  providing for the child's education, improvng the quality of  my life........ Working very very hard each day and finally achieving my dream, my goal.  The journey seems worth it. 

There are times when I feel  like just quitting, then I remember the saying 'Quitters never win,, and a Winner never Quits. ' And if YOU consider yourself a "WINNER"  then you will never quit......
I decided that I would not let the events of the world control me. I know that I am much more than what I am demonstrating mentally, emotionally, and physically in my life. I decided that I will never settle for less than I  could be......

I learned to harness the principal of 'concentration of power'   or  in other words 'Focus' all our  resources on mastering a single area of our lives.Controlled focus is like a laser beam that can cut through anything that   seems to be stopping you.One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus, we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. I believe that one  of life's major lessons is learning to understand what makes us do what we do. What shapes human behaviour?The answers to this question provide  critical keys to shaping your own destiny.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 20 Tips To Increase Stamina

  We all love to be energetic. We have our favourite athletes and sportsmen whose energy we can’t help but marvel at. We get tired merely by climbing two floors and for them, even twenty would be a cake walk. Whenever one mentions the word ‘stamina’, what comes to our mind is physical strength. We do not associate the word to mental exertion. However, mental  stamina  is as important as your physical stamina. The mental aspect of enduring exertion is referred to as endurance. Endurance and stamina are two sides of the same coin and cannot go without each other. Now, you often wonder how to increase stamina by natural means? There are steroids and supplements available but they aren’t the way a lot of people prefer going about increasing stamina. The best part is that you need not go that way at all. There are natural means which are a combination of diet, exercise and lifestyle modifications that can increase your stamina the natural way. Here we are listing the top 20 wa...

INVESTING : Can You Borrow Money to Buy Stocks?

  It seems like an obvious move. We’re in a bull market and stocks are soaring. Interest rates are still near historic lows. If you can borrow money at a single-digit annual interest rate, you should be able to earn enough in the market to pay off the loan and earn a substantial profit. But how does that work in practice? Can you borrow money to buy stocks? And more importantly, should you? Let’s take a closer look. Yes, You Can Borrow Money to Buy Stocks The simple answer to the question is yes: you can invest borrowed money in stocks. It’s a risky strategy. It’s also quite popular, especially during bull markets. Some people have used it very effectively and made money. Others have lost, sometimes badly. That’s the simple answer, but how do you go about doing it? The decision to invest with bor rowed money comes down to comparing the cost of borrowing versus the expected investment returns… If the returns exceed the cost, then the transaction makes economic sense. How Can You Inv...

Sample Letter of Encouragement to Motivate My Son in Hard Times.....

  As a parent, it is your duty to appreciate and encourage your son. There are times that a few words of encouragement can give him all the power and energy to work with more dedication and force to achieve his goals. We must not forget that as our children grow up, they face toughest challenges of life and a   letter of encouragement   from their parents can prove to be the best thing in the hard times. To help you write a wonderful  inspiration letter of encouragement  to your son, we have come up with a sample example letter to give you an idea to write you own. You can also customize this one to suit your needs. Example Letter of Encouragement to Motivate My Son 16.10.2022 Dear Mark, When I took you in my arms for the first time, it was the most beautiful day of my life. And I feel so happy when I look at you because you are not just a great boy to look at but also a wonderful human being inside. Your dad  and I always feel so proud of you that you have...